White mountain trail

White mountain trail
Pics of the Beautic White Mountain, Champney Falls Waterfall

Blog Archive

Thursday, September 23, 2010

It all happened during the Shooting

This happened on 22-09-2010. After coming from office as usual, i reached my home around 5.30 P.M. Getting down from my car with keys, entered my home. Let out my shoes & laptop bag. It was quite exhausting that evening due to heavy traffic compared to other days. After refreshing myself, went to kitchen to make myself a cup of tea. In the mean time, i restarted my laptop to finish off some email replies. Relaxing while having tea, i got settled in hall and started going on with the mails. It was getting dark slowly, bit of noise from outside, didn't bothered to check it out.

As i was engulfed with my work, i suddenly heard a loud noise outside my house. My home is in a layout with entrance from the main road. I checked out whats happening through the window. To my utter surprise, couple of constables and a Police Inspector were chasing one guy (prospective thief or some kind of thug). My home is located towards the dead end of the layout. All the four men passed my house. I went out looking whats happening. Before i could reach the gate, guy tried to jump over the fence. Two constables got hold of him followed by the Inspector. They started thrashing him with their canes. There were also few guys who were watching from the other side of the fence. For my eyes, this was the first encounter of chase involving Police/thug. Didn't knew what as happened. Before i could see anything more, i got realized all this was part of SITCOM shooting which usually happens in my neighborhood. It never crossed my mind since i was very much aware of the shooting happening around. I wished the guy (acting as thug) for his most natural acting. I was so engrossed & i thought this was real thing happening (This was may be due to couple of weeks back there was a house-break done close to my layout). The shooting was done for "SUVARNA" channel's "Classmates" teleserial. This was one heck of experience. I would never forget in my entire life :).

No comments: